We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team! This position will perform various accounting and financial reporting functions in a multi-entity environment: Healthcare, Real Estate, and Finance.
- Support the month-end close activities including journal entries, preparing account reconciliations, and preparing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Reconcile various bank accounts, monitor cash position, ensure timely correction of transactions and follow up as needed.
- Complete A/P cycle including: set up vendor’s information, input invoices, verify approvals, review for accuracy, process payments, and calculate monthly accruals.
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Prepare Payroll and Benefits journal entries and reconciliations
- Prepare monthly Rent Roll and Bill real estate tenants
- Prepare and Reconcile third party billings
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Special ad-hoc projects as requested by senior management upon request
- Minimum 2 Years Previous experience in accounting
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages (Quickbooks, Sage)
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant