Erich Graham Randolph, MD
Dr. Randolph was a member of the American Cancer Society and served on the advisory Board at the Atlanta City Unit. He is also a member of the Medical Association of Atlanta, the Atlanta Medical Association, the National Medical Association, The Gilbert H. Fletcher Society, and The American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology. He served as Vice- Chair of the Grady Hospital- Fulton Dekalb Hospital Authority.
Dr. Randolph is the winner of a 2008 Atlanta Business Chronicle Health Care Heroes Award in the Physician category.
Dr. Randolph was named to Atlanta magazine’s Top Doctors consecutively from 2010 thru 2016. Physician selection to this honor is based on peer review.
Dr. Randolph enjoys participating in tennis, basketball and fencing. He is active in community education on health issues and enjoys mentoring youth. He treasures family time with his wife and children.
- Board Certification: Radiation Oncology
- Medical Degree: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Internship: Emory University Affiliated Hospitals: Internal Medicine
- Undergraduate: Yale University
- Residency: Internal Medicine at Emory Affiliated Hospitals
- Fellowship: Radiotherapy, M.D. Anderson Hospital
- Special Interest: Radiation Oncology, Prostate, Breast, Colorectal